When it comes to getting your picture taken, you either love it or you hate it. With social media continuing to develop, some people are totally comfortable snapping photos of themselves to share with their friends, while others are still hesitant.
However, it’s a totally different story when someone else is behind the lens. You lose control, you can’t see what you look like, and in the moments when you are photographed without knowing, it can often lead to some embarrassing shots.
But then there are some people who despite running a marathon or being in a headlock still manage to look great in photos! Whether it’s a coincidence or these people just always look good, I’m not sure. But I am seriously jealous of these 16 ridiculously photogenic people.
1. This guy is practically glowing among the serious and slightly pained expressions on the faces surrounding him. He looks like he’s out for a casual stroll, not running a marathon.
2. And then there’s this girl who has literally been leaping over fire. It doesn’t even look like she’s broken a sweat. Compared to the guy behind her with a red face and a grimace, it almost looks like this could be photoshopped.
3. Best selfie of the year award goes to this girl and her deer friend. Deers are usually pretty shy so this one is super photogenic.
4. Do you think this photo was planned or a fish just happened to jump into the shot? Either way the matching facial expressions are terrific.
5. Look at that form! She’s able to leap these hurdles and still look up at the camera and flash a super genuine smile. There should be a photogenic Olympics to see who can look the best while practicing a tiring sport.
6. Check out this guy. Looks like he’s about to get slammed to the floor and he doesn’t even look phased. It actually kind of looks like he’s posing for the cover of a magazine or modelling for an art class.
7. Even with hair in her face and jumping in the air, this girl still manages to flash a camera-ready smile. Even her hair is photogenic, getting out of the way perfectly so she can look her best for the shot.
8. This baby has already got a charming picture ready smile. I wonder if he got his good looks from his mom, dad, or a combination of both? He’ll go places with that charming smile.
9. It’s hard to tell if this little guy was running and just happened to flash a thumbs up or if it happened by accident but either way this is a handsome young man.
10. This is probably one of the most epic and photogenic roller coaster pictures ever. It looks like this is some kind of log ride with water and this pair isn’t phased at all.
11. Another guy who seems to be totally oblivious to the fact that he’s been tackled to the ground. From that expression, it almost looks like he’s ready to flip the guy over using one arm.
12. How does she manage to look so effortlessly calm in this situation? It really looks like she’s striking a pose. She’s living quite the life.
13. It’s hard to tell what exactly is going on here, but this guy sure looks happy about it. It looks like there’s some kind of pile up going on and yet this dude remains super photogenic.
14. Do you think he knew the camera was there? The guy in the head lock doesn’t seem to be having a great time, but the other guy manages to remain camera ready.